Addiction Services Council

Lighting the way to Recovery


24/7 Helplines
Local: 513-281-7880
Kentucky: 859-415-9280

Serving the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1949

From Dayton:

I-75 South to Cincinnati -Exit at Hopple Street exit
Turn left at end of ramp onto Hopple Street -Cross over I-75 - Go up hill,
at top of hill cross over Clifton Avenue which turns into Martin Luther King Drive
Pass Jefferson Avenue on right - pass Eden Avenue on right - pass Burnet on right
Turn right on Vernon Place – go approximately 3 blocks.
Council located on corner of Vernon Place and Linton Avenue.

From Columbus:

I-71 South to Cincinnati Exit at Taft Road exit – Turn right onto Reading Road
Turn left onto Oak Street -Turn right onto Vernon Place. Council located on corner of Vernon Place and Linton Avenue.

From Kentucky:

i-471 North to Reading Road exit - Exit ramp merges onto Reading Road
Follow Reading Road ( at the "Y" keep to the right) - Turn right onto Oak Street - Turn right onto Vernon Place – the Council is located on the corner of Vernon Place and Linton Avenue.


Free parking is available in the Council parking lot off of Linton Avenue, to rear of building. Street parking is available where designated.

Metro Bus Company:


Addiction Services Council Office

2828 Vernon Place
Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
Tel 513 281 7880

From Address:

Ways You can help

We welcome your donations by check, made out to the Addiction Services Council and mailed to our address below; or made online with a credit card.  All donations are acknowledged and all requests respected, including those for anonymity. There also are other ways of contributing that you might wish to consider:

In Honor of a Loved One

Honorary gifts can be made as an expression of respect for a family member or other person who has had a positive impact on your life (someone who helped in your recovery, or a special coach or teacher, for example). These gifts are often made at special times of the year, such as birthdays, holidays, or anniversaries.

Upon the Passing of a Loved One

Often, in the shock of losing a loved one, it’s difficult to think how to memorialize them. Some people request their family members and friends to donate to the Addiction Services Council in that person’s name so that their loved one will have a lasting effect on the lives of others. This is particularly meaningful to the family if the person passed due to the disease of addiction or, alternatively, died in recovery of other causes.

Stock/Securities and Special Gifts

The Addiction Services Council welcomes gifts of stocks/securities and other assets you may wish to donate. 


Learn More